From time to time there may be information on the Site that is inaccurate or incomplete, or that contains typographical errors. a2ztextbook.com reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (even after you have submitted your order).
Our community exists to provide a friendly, professional medium for customers to receive informal technical advice, as well as banter with others. When in the public forums, please keep things civil. Users are not permitted to, among other things, post abusive, hateful, harassing information--about any person or entity (including a2ztextbook.com). If you ever have a question about how the community is run, feel free to click the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page and let us know.
a2ztextbook.com does not confirm the validity of information posted on book clubs, forums and customer reviews. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. Remember that the posted messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of a2ztextbook.com or its employees.
We (a2ztextbook.com, its employees, and its non-employee volunteer moderators) reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the members of this community and a2ztextbook.com itself with respect to any claim based upon viewing of book clubs, forums and customer reviews and/or transmission of your content.
If you feel that a posted message is objectionable, you are encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine at our sole discretion that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
By using this service, you have agreed that you will not:
- Post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or in violation of any law.
- Post any copyrighted material (unless the copyright is owned by you) in our book clubs, forums and customer reviews.
- Use profanity of any kind on this board; posts that contain profanity will be deleted summarily. Repeat violators of this policy (or any other board policy) will be banned from participating.
- Post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations. These are inappropriate on book clubs, forums and customer reviews, and will be deleted summarily. Violators of this policy are subject to banning.
- Cross-post (post your message in more than one place on this board). This will actually hinder you from getting a rapid answer, and repeated cross-posting may result in your being banned.
We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.